We are a not-for-profit organization that needs your support. All our operating expenses are funded through government assistance, corporate sponsorship, community support and members like you.
Your membership is important and helps us
- Preserve marine artifacts
- Maintain of buildings
- Hold community events
- Hold wooden boat building courses
- Hold Educational seminars
- Revitalize displays
- Use of the Ways at rates.
- Facilities Rentals - Members Receive a 20% Discount
- Receive our Newsletter, "Soundings"
- Access to our Workshop - project tables $10 per foot per month. Shop usage $4 per hour or $20 per day.
- Use of the Marine Library
- Moorage Available at rates.
The single member rate is $30 per annum.
The family rate (a couple and children under sixteen living at home) is $50 per annum.