33rd Annual Wooden Boat Festival
July 7 & 8, 2018
Come and celebrate our maritime heritage.
Register your Boat
Currently accepting wooden boats up to 40’ in length.
Become a Sponsor
Sponsorship opportunities available from $250 - $2,500
Activities planned for this fun-filled, family-focused festival include:
- Wooden Power, Sail, and Pulling Boats on Display
Vote for your favourite in our People’s Choice Awards
- Pancake breakfast hosted by Cittaslow Cowichan Bay
$8 pp or $20 for a family of four (2 adults & 2 children)
- Live music by Masimba Marimba
- Seagull Races
Do you own a Seagull engine? Register now for the ‘All Out& Out’ and Poker Races.
- Children’s Fishing Derby
- Remote Control Boat Pond
Everyone gets a turn to drive a boat around the pond.
- Children’s Boat Building Booth
- Face Painting
- Best of the Bay Chowder Contest
Don’t know what to do for lunch? Try chowder from establishments throughout the bay.
- Brown Bag Dinghy Races
- BBQ Salmon Dinner with Silent Auction
People’s Choice Award Winners Announced
Volunteer Opportunities Available. Call 250.746.4955