The mezzanine floor of the main museum building is available for rent for private functions.
- School children free
- Non-profit groups $10 per hour
- Private / commercial $35 per hour
- "Unusual" rentals to be negotiated with Board and a Letter of Understanding be issued to reflect the cost and conditions.
- Fees for "associates" i.e. fellow business in the community, to be determined by the Board and a letter of Understanding be issued outlining the costs and conditions.
- CWBS Members are invited to use the mezzanine for private functions at non-profit rates
Insurance coverage is included (not extra) in rental fees for events without alcohol or music venues.
We encourage clients to set up and clean up their own functions, although we do have staff if necessary. CWBS provides tables and chairs.
The space is licensed for 65 people. Features of the space include a gas fireplace and a large TV monitor/screen that can be connected to a computer for presentations of DVDs and PowerPoint, or with the Internet.
There is also a small kitchen, but it is not recommended as a “catering kitchen.”
If you would like to download a pdf summarizing the Mezzanine Rental information click here.