"MANTRA" Herrshoff H-28 Auxiliary sloop: $12,500 OBO
This Herrshoff H-28 Auxiliary sloop “MANTRA” was donated to The Cowichan Wooden Boat Society and is in immaculate condition - completely overhauled. Recent surveys are available per request.
L.O.A. 28’ 10’’ Breadth: 9’ 2’’ Draught: 4’ 2’’
Built 1961 (believed by J.T.Taylor, Vancouver, B.C.)
- Red Cedar Plank on Oak Frames
- Three sails (new main sail and cover 2000)
- 1 wood whisker pole
- 1 clock
- Cushions replaced throughout (2001)
- Spruce mast replaced (2004)
- Yanmar Diesel 2GM low hrs. since rebuild (salt water cooled) installed 2001
- Campbell Sailor Propeller
- Electric and manual bilge pumps
- Ground tackle: 2X 13lb. Danforth anchors, 18’ galvanized chain, 200’ braided nylon anchor line
- 30 gallon plastic water tank
- Head, Holding Tank
- Propane: 2 burner stove w/oven and Dickinson Newport Fireplace
- Compass, “Horizon Intrepid GX 1260S” VHF (2001), Lowrance X-28 sounder (2001), hand held GPS (Magellan, Map 330M)
- Two Batteries (1 start - 1 house)
Price is 12,500 OBO
10' LAPSTRAKE ACORN DINGHY: $2,500
The Cowichan Bay Maritime Centre has two (2) unfinished Lapstrake Acorn dinghies for sale that were handmade in our Lapstrake Boat Building Courses.
If you would like for us to beautifully finish your boat the total price will be $4000.
Please contact us for more information or come on down to the centre between
9 am-5 pm, Tuesday-Sunday
Several boats are in the process of being restored. Listings will soon be available.
For more information, please contact the Cowichan Wooden Boat Society at 250.746.4955 or email@example.com